Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trick For Treat

This little witch wanted to make a late appearance LOL!

 Hi guys It's me Ruby and with my second take of the challenge this month for Die/Dye it. 

Halloween is around the corner so I wanted to give this oldie but goodie
 Little Darling stamp witch," Trick for treat" some Ink loving before the time of celebration had passed.

I did this quick treat bag full of  gum eye balls,YUM lol! 


Trick for treat was colored with spectrum noir markers and mounted on a oval doily die and simply tied with a bow.

 I hope you like what I've done and If you have this rubber stamp QUICK there's still time to create one of these. Perhaps a present for a teacher right :)

Thanks for swinging by and we'll be back soon with more Inspiration from the DT.
Signing off and lots of kisses

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

LOOOVE this Ruby!!! Gorgeous coloring and the treat bag is awesome! Fan-freakin'-tastic!!!
hugs, Sharon

JLJ Designs said...

Fantastic treat bag, Ruby! I love how it looks like a broom.

Jen