Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Saturated Canary - Windy Day

Hi Everyone! This is Angela and we have a new monthly inspiration for you today.  This month our theme is Die/Dye It. So I chose to use Dies on my project today. I made a wall hanging for my daughter to hang in her bedroom using my favorite Saturated Canary image from Little Darlings.  This is Windy Day:


I used a spellbinder grand oval die for this project and also 2 papertrey ink cloud dies.  My background image is from Make It Crafty - Rainbow background digi image that I thought worked perfectly with this image.


Here is a bit of a  closer look:


I added lace and beads around my scene.  I think it will look pretty hanging in my daughter's room which is outdoor themed.  I hope she likes it!

Well that's it from me today. Come back on Friday for more inspiration! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Angela this is really beautiful! What a gorgeous combination of images and your coloring is stunning! LOVE it!!!!
Hugs, Sharon

Carol said...

Stunning card! Love the background and SC image is beautiful! TFS

Angie said...

This is SO GORGEOUS Angela! You always create the best scenes :-)

Angie

Only By His Grace said...

hi Angela!
this is so lovely. I love your background and your colouring is beautiful. I really love the Saturated Canary images. This one is so sweet.
hugs maz