Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Remember when .....


Hello Ruby here!! I have the opportunity to squeeze in here a little early to share a creation following the challenge of this month which is Dye/Die it.


I'm showcasing Windy Day Rubber stamp available at the Little Darlings Store HERE.

My only die cute is my sentiment lol! and possibly my laser cut chipboards lol! For the most part of my card is mainly about the coloring. I kept everything else to the minimal as possible.

What a pretty image and so fun to color. I really think I should stamp her up again and create like a windy background...NO? 

Ok well I hope you enjoyed my card and I'll be back again at the end of the month for my second take on the challenge. Be here  and be square.

Also make sure to come back on Friday for another stunning creation by my gorgeous friend and guest designer Sharon Caudle.

Have a great Day,

Little Darlings product



1 comment:

Carol said...

WOW absolutely gorgeous! Love the background and image coloring. Simply amazing card! Thank you for sharing.