Friday, October 12, 2012

Little Darlings Die/Dye it Challenge

Hello there! It's Sheri and today I'm dying (wink, wink)....to share with you some more fantastically fabulous inspiration from my sweet friend Sharon Caudle of Grandma's House of Cards!

I'm back with another creation for Little Darlings Stamps as a Guest Designer. This month, their challenge is Dye/Die It, and I chose Die It for my creation. I'm showing you another image from the Saturated Canary line of stamps which are available at Little Darlings Stamps.


I used the GORGEOUS stamp Isabella for my card today. She's stamped onto Cryogen White and then colored with Copics. I then cut out the image with circle Nestabilities. I also used a Magnolia doily die and a Cheery Lynn flourish die topped with a May Arts silk bow.

See!! Isn't this BEAUTIFUL!!! Sharon...you make me want to get my markers out and have fun too

1 comment:

Cami said...

Oooh lala! What a gorgeous card this is, Sharon! The DP is so pretty and I just love the black flourish with the pretty (signature) bow you added to pick up the white in the flowers on the DP. This is a sassy but pretty SC image and you've colored her dress beautifully!

Hugs,
Cami