Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Just to Say.....

Hi everyone! It's Sandie here today and I have a card to share, which features Backyard General by Saturated Canary. This month the design team inspiration theme is Dye/Die so I started out by cutting my base card using one of the Grand Nesties Book Pages dies.



My papers are from the LDS Caladium 6x6 pack and I used the same die to cut these out as I did on my card base. I also used a fence die and my sentiment is stamped down onto a ticket diecut. 

To embellish I added 2 x 10mm pearls, some natural button twine and a flossed button. 


Don't forget, we have a contest running until November 14th and a fabulous prize of 4 RUBBER STAMPS!! You can find all of the details HERE. 

Thanks for dropping by today!
Sandie
xx

2 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful card, great image, love the fence! Thank you for sharing

Kathya said...

What a cutie. Great design and coloring job.