Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's Cold Outside!!

Good morning!
 It's Janiel here and I have a card to share featuring two very fun images masked together. I have used Frosty's Giggling with Making Snowballs.Both are Little Darling Stamps from the Winter Wonderland Collection. 
 
The design team inspiration for this month is Die/Dye It. So what I have done with my card is. Used a snowflake die cut. Then for the Dye it part I have used tattered Angels glimmer mist to give the bow, hanging tag and cheese cloth a tea dye look. When all done with card and put together I give the whole card one big squirt of the mist.
 
  
I have used Little Darling Papers with Bazzill cardstock. My images have been colored with my copic markers. I have used ribbons, feather, cheese cloth, pearls, acrylic snowflake. I have added snow and glitter to the cheese cloth and the snow on the ground of my image. 
 
I hope you are inspired to try and bit of Tea Dye on your cards.
That's it for me today.
Wishing you a great week!!
 
 

3 comments:

Sheri said...

So dang sweet!! I adore everything you've done with Janiel!! :)

Chrissy said...

This is so adorable Janiel, gorgeous image and colouring,I just love the giggling snowman...fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

SUPER SUPER SWEET! I need to play in your embellishment stash lol!

ALways has the cutest darnest adorable things :) Well done sweetie :)

XXOO Ruby