Friday, October 5, 2012

Fabulous Fall!

Good morning to you!! It's Sheri here...and I am so tickled to tell you that we have the delightful Sharon Caudle back..to share her amazing inspiration with us!! 


For my card today, I used Ellie's Birthday and LOVED coloring her with Copics! There's lots of distressing using the Distrezz-It-All with some chalk ink, and for the die cut part of the challenge, I used SB Nestabilities. Papers are Simple Stories matted with Bazzill cardstock.

Oh my ...word Sharon! I love all the fun layers...and the distressing and your bow is just spectacular on this super sweet Ellie's Birthday card!!!LOVE THIS :)

Be sure to check back on Sunday!! Alby will be here to delight your eyes! 

2 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

Beautiful card Sharon. I love all the bright colours.
Hugs maz

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

SIMPLY ADORABLE!! Can't expect any less from this talented lady (MUAH)
Ruby