Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Contest Time!!!!!!!

 
Hello Everyone!
 
I do believe it's time for a contest!  And what goes better with a contest than a PRIZE?
 
We're gearing up for a new Saturated Canary rubber stamp release.  So, I'm thinking that the prize should be something from the upcoming release.  How does that sound?
 
Hmmmmm.....what would you think about 4 RUBBER STAMPS from the next release???
 
Well, in order to have a chance at winning the 4 STAMPS, you're going to have to do a little work...
 
To enter the contest you must....
 
1.  Make a gift tag using a Saturated Canary image as the main focus and enter your tag in the sidebar of this blog
 
2.  Be or become a follower of this blog

(It must be a NEW project.  No back links to older projects will be eligible.)
 
That's it!  The contest will run until November 14th at 5pm EST.  The winner and stamps will be chosen randomly.  Good luck to you all!!!
 


14 comments:

Carol said...

Oooo best get cracking then and put my thinking cap on!! How exciting, thanks so much for your generosity Angie! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Christine Cartes said...

Super ce nouveau projet et merci pour le temps accordé. Je suis impoatiente de voir les nouveaux tampons. Merci pour vos jolies créations et bonne continuation. Amitié de France. Christine

ms.espresso said...

sounds fun! And lots of time, too :) Yay!

Lotta said...

Oh I love tags and I love Saturated Canary, what a combo!! :)
hugs Lotta

Calisto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Calisto said...

Mon tag est simple car je débute et je ne suis pas encore bien équipée en matériel mais je suis contente de cette création. Qui vient jouer avec moi !

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

This is so exciting. I have just bought my very first Saturated Canary Image. I have seen so many of them coloured in and always love how they look, so I think I might enter the challenge, just love the images. I went to buy one and ended up getting eight lol XX

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Woo HOoooo Ive coloured my very first SC image and entered it into your tag challenge. I have fallen in love with these images, cant wait to colour some more! Thanks for a great challenge, love NJ X

Tiets said...

yesss My tag is posted too!!! so excited!!
Hugs Tiets

kanda said...

This is a great competition. I've just added my tag, so fingers crossed xx

Gabbi said...

Hi i just added my tag to this super awesome challenge. Thank you!!!

shell said...

I'm enjoying looking at everyone's entry's for this challenge. Fingers crossed xx

JenniferD said...

Wow what an Awesome Contest! Thanks for the chance to use my New SC Stamp!

Diana Fernandez said...

I can't believe I almost forgot about this awesome challenge! Linked up just in time!