Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's Fall at Little Darlings

Hit there!! It's Sheri here with you tonight and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! Mine was busy, busy, busy...and hot...as in a 104 degrees hot. Bleck.  I'm so ready for a crisp, cool fall day, just like the stylish little Darling Girl and her sweet Chloe are enjoying. You have to love the way she works that adorable sweater set and matching headband! So cute!!
My background stamps, Garden GateDarling Girl and Chloe Listening are all brand new and available right now, along with so many fun new stamps! 

 One more thing! See the delicious paper used on my card? Well...It's called Chocolate Covered Cherry and..guess what! Our very own Mindy Baxter designed this gorgeous paper..and...it's also available in the Little Darlings Store.
 

Thank you so very much for visiting today! Please come back on Wednesday for more inspiration from Angie.

7 comments:

Sara I. said...

Love the framing you created and you've colored her gorgeously! The bow and flowers are just perfect! xx

Carol said...

Gorgeous card. Great frame, beautiful bow and flowers. Adorable image.

Susan Dube said...

OK, I'm done resisting and am just totally taken by these sweeties! Next week, some of them are getting a new home! This projectjust put me over the edge! Love the colors, the flowers, the papers are gorgeous, but that face, well, I just can't resist!

Danielle said...

What a cutie! Love the colors you used and that bow is awesome.

Judy Garrelts said...

How sweet!!!!!!!!! Love the papers and your coloring!
Thanks for sharing,
Judy

Deanna said...

Just super cute Sheri! I love the colors.

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Ack! Too flipping cute!!