Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gift Bag

Good morning everyone!!
Happy Sunday!

Our theme for this month is
 
"As the Leaves Turn." 
Here in Utah "As the Leaves Turn" the apples are just getting ready to pick and the roses are still in full bloom. So I have picked two very fun images for my gift bag today and masked them together.
Stamps: Holidays Happenings Picking Apples and Background stamp
Color Medium: Copic Markers
Misc: pearls, fabric button brads, jute trim, paper flowers. I have punched the leaves with my McGill punch called Designer Leaves.I have added stickles to them to give them a beautiful sparkle.
 
You can find all of the stamps and papers used at the Little Darlings Rubber stamps store and ready to ship.

Don't forget to stop back on Friday for our special guest designer post. Have a great day!
Wishing you love, happiness and inky fingers.
Photobucket

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous gift bag Jsniel
Hugs Dianne xx :)