Friday, September 7, 2012

Free Hugs!!!

  Hi there friends!! It's Sheri here and today we have one more totally delightful card from our guest designer, Carol van der Westhuizen
For my card I have used the gorgeous new rubber stamp called "Free Hugs" by Little Darlings Saturated Canary and coloured her in with Copics. I cut out a round card shape and used a Martha Stewart border punch around the outside. The swirl, butterfly and leaves are doohickey dies and the flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts. The ribbon and pin are from my stash.
~~~
 Isn't this just so sweet and beautiful?! 
Thank you so much for being a part of the Little Darlings team Carol! The love that you put into your cards shines through...and it was such a joy to be able to get to know!! ((Hugs))
 

1 comment:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

Carol always with the creative unique cards. How I envy your style sigh....

gorgeous colouring as always!

((hugs))Ruby