Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Navaeh from Pops


 Well...hello there! It's Sheri here and today, we are back with more stunning Fall inspiration for you from Pops using the sweet Little Darlings Saturated Canary stamp, Navaeh.




A little word from Pops.
I have coloured my image with Copics and a touch of white pen, I have cut her out and 3d her on to my card, I have used MME Blush papers and gone for simple, I have used lots of MTF dies on my card and one of there sentiments too...

 
Skin: E000,00,11,01,02.
Hair: E21,23,25,27.
Dress: E44,43,43,41,40,
Tights: E40,51
 
Thank you, THANK YOU POPS!!!
Again...it has been my sheer delight to get to know you and your work has been every bit as inspiring...as you are!!
Be sure to check back on Sunday, when Sandie will be here to delight our eyes! 

2 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful card! Great colors and design.

Shazza said...

stunning card from Pops, one of my fave images x