Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall is in the Air

Can you feel the weather starting to change just a bit? Are the the leaves beginning to change? Is there a crisp feel to the air? Lucky you! ;) Here, in southern California, we are right smack dab in the middle of a heat wave! Hehe! But, today, our guest designer,  Pops is back with us and  bringing on the fall!! I love the warm, sweet colors she's chosen for our Fall challenge and Wallflower is of course...colored so beautifully!! Just check out all the the fabulous details that Pops puts into this beauty!!

 




I have coloured my image with Copics and added some stardust and liquid pearls, I have added a selection of flowers, and a simple sentiment...I have gone for muted browns and peaches...
Huggles Pops x x x 

Thank you so much Pops!! You never cease to amaze us! 
 OK! be sure to come back on Sunday, because I know that our Angie will have a jaw-dropper for us!!
Thank you so much for visiting today, 
Sheri

3 comments:

Carol said...

Adorable card! Love the image and all the flowers TFS

Tonya said...

This is beautiful!

Only By His Grace said...

I love this card. lovely colours and design.I love the little pearls on her dress.
Hugs Maz