Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Colors of Autumn

Hello fellow friends! This is Ruby sharing my "Autumn" take for this month challenge. I have the oh so popular Saturated Canary,"Autumn". I'm showcasing her on a bright easel card with fun fall colors.




Look at that fun ponytail to color!!! I have colored her with my Spectrum noir pens :)


My sentiment is from the Little Darlings Warm Fuzzies sentiment line "Fall Harvest" Collection designed by our lovely 
Mindy Baxter! I think it suits the card theme don't you think? 
"Red, Orange and brown are the colors of my town. Fall is here again"!

Well that's it for me today and I'll be back sooner then you know it. Come back on Friday to get some eye candy from Pop's post.

Thanks for all your love, Ruby

6 comments:

Carol said...

OMG Ruby you never cease to amaze with your awesome creations Hun!! This is so stunning and your colouring is amazing as ever! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Chrissy said...

This is so stunning Ruby, the most amazing colouring.Absolutely gorgeous work..love the image and papers, fantastic sky, stunning.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol said...

WOW stunning and bold! Love this card, gorgeous work! TFS

Kerri said...

Awesome card!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharman said...

RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The red on the dress does not even look like it is colored. It looks like a photograph!!!!! How do you do this marvelous work?????? You are my hero!!!!!!!!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

LOL!!! Thank you ladies. Your kind words bring a big smile to my face.

Sharman my ultimate favorite coloring combo are with my REDS.I have so much fun with them.

Thanks again ladies for the smiles :)