Sunday, September 2, 2012

As the Leaves Turn

Hi Everyone! It's Angela again and we have a new challenge for the month of September.  The theme is "As the Leaves Turn." 

Here is a card I made with this new gorgeous Saturated Canary image, she is called Autumn and is currently available at Little Darlings Rubberstamps.


She is gorgeous and you've got to love her Ugh boots. Just bought similar ones for my daughter for Christmas. :)

I am loving this Saturated Canary rubberstamp release for Little Darlings. You definitely have to check them out at the Little Darlings Rubberstamp Store.

Well that's it from me today. Don't forget to stop back on Friday for our special guest designer post. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Gorgeous card!

Angie said...

So beautiful Angela! I'm not ready for Autumn though. I miss swimming in the sun :-(

Hugs,

Angie