Friday, August 10, 2012

We are so excited to share with you alll... that the Oh-So-Very-Talented crafter, Carol van der Westhuizen of My Little Piece of Heaven has agreed to join us as a Guest Design Team Member! Welcome Carol!! Carol is not only an amazing stamper and card maker, but whoa....you should see her baking!! I am...awe struck to say the least. 

Here's a little bit from Carol about herself. 

Hi!  My name is Carol and I'm a South African who has been living in the UK for the last six years.  I am so honoured to have been given this guest design spot amongst this very talented design team, thank you ever so much Angie for this opportunity.  I am a stay at home Mom, married to my very best friend and together we have three wonderful boys aged 16, 14 and 9.  My crafting journey began in October of 2009 as I needed to do something girly for myself to escape all the men in my household, even all my pets are male lol.


For my card I have used Fresh Picked Flowers from the Cutie Pies Range together with the Little Darlings Bird Bath background stamp and colored in with Copics.  I have used some glamour dust for a touch of sparkle on the flowers and glossy accents in her eyes and for the water in the bird bath. Added a couple of flowers and a butterfly.

Absolutely too, too stinkin' cute Carol!  
Your coloring and card design are so inspiring! 
We will have more form Carol very soon!!! 
and stay tuned for more inspiration on Sunday from our wonderfully talented design team sister, Janiel.

1 comment:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH WOW!!!!!!

How in the world did I miss this posting???? OH but am I glad I'm seeing it now WOW!!!!!!!


THIS IS UTTERLY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol nice job in colouring and adding such creative detail.LOVE LOVE Love the scene.

NICE JOB HUN!

Ruby