Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sending Best Wishes

Hi everyone! It's Sandie here with my very first DT post for Little Darling Rubber Stamps. I am so thrilled to be on this team of amazing crafters and I hope I can bring as much inspiration to this blog as they do. 

For the month of August the DT are concentrating on Shaped Cards (not rectangle or square). Now while technically you could argue that my card is a square, it's actually a Postage Stamp shape cut out using Grand Nestabilities  ;) 


I used a sweet Saturated Canary image called No Bites.I masked her and stamped the Cottage Gate background. As always, I've used copic markers to colour it up. 


The Best Wishes sentiment is from All Occasions sentiment set. 

You can pre-order all of the CHA release stamps & papers over on the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Store right now. 

Thanks so much for dropping in today. 
Have a happy crafty day
Sandie
xx

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Super cute!!! Your Little Darlings background is beautifully showcasing your adorable card Sandie!! Welcome to the team!! (((hugs))

Angie said...

Love your style Sandie :-) Gorgeous coloring and such a warm sunny scene you've made. Love it girlie!!!

Angie

Leah Ann Gast said...

Awe she is precious :O) Love the background scene! Hugs! Leah Ann

Carol said...

Beautiful card. The image and background are awesome! Great coloring. TFS

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH SANDIE HOW TDID I FORGET TO COMMENT ON YOUR CREATION!!!!!

Yup that's me yelling lol!

You amaze me all the time with your card details and of course your colouring.

I am super dupper upper glad we're friends and teammies.

LOVE YA
Ruby