Friday, August 3, 2012

Pop's Post for 8/4


I am so thrilled to be able to announce to you all our next Guest Designer, Pops of Pops Cards
Pops is very well know to so many of you already as an incredibly talented designer, so I am positive you all will be just as thrilled as as we are!  

I am Pops, I am married to my best friend we met at primary school, I actually stole his fluffy cat when I was 8 years old and we have been together ever since...
I am a stay at home mum to 3 special kiddies Shaleise aged 18, Samara aged 17 and Tarrick-James aged 14, all have Cerebral Palsy and I am unable to leave the house so chose to craft, it is my little escape from being wife, mum and carer and crafting takes me to another place, it makes me happy and leaves me feeling refreshed...
I feel extremely honored to have been asked to guest design for Little Darlings as I love all the stamps so much...
~~
I have used the Free Hugs and coloured her with copics and a touch of white pen, I have used my large nesties to create a easel card, I have added Lace, Ribbon and flowers, along with a butterfly, I have kept it very simple as I wanted to show of the image...
Pops 2
Pops 3

Pops 1


Isn't she just BEAUTIFUL!!!  

7 comments:

Angie said...

Wow Pops! So gorgeous :-) The colors are so cool and refreshing and I love the shaped easel. Awesome job sweetie!!!

Angie

craftymum said...

gorgeous Pops
hugs sarah x

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

so pretty details and colouring is perfect :) TFS :) Ruby

Louise said...

Beautiful work pops
Hugs Louise xx

Mary Brockway said...

LOVELY!!! <3

Alyce said...

Beautiful pops! Love the pretty design and details :)

Tonya said...

Pops, Congratulations! Whoop whoop! :o) Your card is gorgeous! You never cease to amaze me with your talent.