Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I LOVE MY DADDY!

Hey guys this is Ruby....back by popular demand LOL!!! JK LOL!
I get another go on the shape card challenge so I knew I was ready to share my cute sweet little girl here but what to do for the shape card.
 
The more I looked at her It was pretty given so I went with a heart. Couldn't be much easier than that.
 
 
I colored her with my new DI and the heart card I created with my cricut.
That's all for me today and can't wait to share with you my next creation on Sep 26 :)
 
Make sure to come back on Friday for some more eye candy from two sweet talented ladies Carol and Pops.
  
You could find this adorable Saturated Canary rubber stamp at the Little Darlings Store available NOW!!!!!
Oh her name is Daddy's Girl aweeeeee love her too much !!!
Signing off your cute friend Ruby(lol) :)
 

2 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful ♥

Steve Paul said...

Lovely collection! i just need something about Plastic business cards but could not find so.