Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Friday to you!!

We are so happy to announce that our very talented Guest Design Team Member, Pops of Pop's Cards is back today with more truly amazing inspiration 
for us all using the Little Darlings Saturated Canary image, Windy Day

From Pops:

I have made a tag card for today, I love to use scraps of paper that are too small to create a card with.  I have used Windy Day for my creation and coloured her with Copics, of course I have added lots of glitter and flowers and a Butterflies, I have decorated the inside too so it matches when you open it up...
Pops 8/17 ~ 1
Pop 8/17 ~ 2
Pop 8/17 ~ 3


Pops 8/17 ~ 4
Pops has even been kind enough to include step by step directions for us.


 I have made the tag myself, these are perfect for using up scraps…
  1. Take a bit if card stock and cut to 15cm by 29.5cm.
  2. Fold in over at 13cm.
  3. Cut of the corners to create your tag.
  4. Decorate as you would like it to be.
  5. Cut 2 plain circles one with card and one with the paper you chose and glue together, then fold in half.
  6. Pop this over the top of your card and punch a hole through the centre for you ribbon, string etc..    
Huggles Pops x x x    

Thank you so much Pops for another fabulous creation!! Talk about eye candy! WOW! :)

2 comments:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

SO FREAKIN ADORABLE POP!!!!!!

Such a delight to see your creations
and full of talent :)

Ruby

Carol said...

Stunning! Fantastic design! Beautiful coloring and great embellishments.