Sunday, August 5, 2012

Are you Ready for Fall?

Good morning everyone and Happy Sunday! This is Angela and it's my turn again to 
post at the Little Darlings Inspiration blog. Our theme for this month is to make a shaped card 
(not rectangle or square).  Well, I don't have a card to show you but an 
oval picture that I had made to show at CHA.


I used an oval wooden plaque that I got from Walmart and painted it brown and sanded 
the edges a bit to rough it up. I glued my stamped scene to the top and added some
 chipboard letters to spell out Fall and voile all done. I used several of the 
CHA newly released images for this scene. They are: At the Pumpkin Patch
Please visit the Little Darlings Rubberstamp Store soon for these fun new images.

Well that's it from me today.  Hope you enjoyed my project today.  
Have a great day! xo

3 comments:

Loopylou. said...

awww he's adorable, i love his little wagon,my mo would love one of those and it would be full of leaves and stones in 5 minutes flat!!! love the efeect on the sky and ground
huge hugs Lou xxx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

I ALMOST LEFT WITH THIS HOME LOL!

I thought it was too cute and I just gave it a big gander when I packed it up :( at CHA.

Actually all your work was just eye drooling I mean mouth drooling. Well us crafters could drool from eyes too lol!!!

super cute Angela :)

Tonya said...

This is so adorable. I love his sweet little face and that wagon rocks. The patterns on the chipboard letters is beautiful. I am so ready for fall! :o)