Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Alby's Shaped card! ~ ♥

Hello Everyone!

Today is my turn to show you what i've made for my inspirational post.
as most of you already know about, our current challenge is "Shaped card" so, today i've something shaped to show you guys! :D
When i knew the challenge theme i have thinked "ARGHHHH, shaped?!" i have not so many spellbinders and was a real challenge for me this card LOL
i've asked my aunt if i can cut out something with her spellibninders and here is the result:



 ~ ♥ ~


 ~ ♥ ~


 ~ ♥ ~

What you think? here is the detail of my coloring!!! the image is carry by little darling and is designed by talented Krista! i just love her style and i'm in SC addict time, LOL!!! 
 

Okay, Now i have to run! so, i hope to read many comments here for knwo what you think!
big Hugs from Italy,

Alby

7 comments:

Loopylou. said...

Stunning card alby, I love the shape and you coloured him up sooo awesome! hugs Lou xxx

Marg said...

WOW!!!! Absolutely lovely, I would say beautiful but I, personally, dont think it suits a boy card. But it is so stunning, the shape, the combination of colours, the vibrancy stands out.
Love Marg x

www.craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

Jill said...

Fantastic colouring work and a perfect choice of colours for the image :)
Love the contrast and your shading. Like always it knocks the socks of us :)
Beautiful shape and decos!
Hugs, jill

Only By His Grace said...

Terrific card Alby. Your coloring is wonderful. I love the design of your card as well.
hugs maz

Dawn Frost said...

Your colouring is amazing Alby! The folds and creases on his pants look 3D, love it!

Carol said...

AMAZING coloring. Love this image and the card design. TFS

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

I told you and I'll say it again :) STUNNING DUDE!!!!

I'm glad were in the same team tehee!!

Your striving for the best as usual :)