Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pretty posie!


Ciao!



How are you? I really am over the moon ... as you know at the moment I am in Martinsiscuro, home of my friend Lalla, where I'll stay for a few days ....
later, I go to Rome, to meet Barbara and frequent the beautiful course that timbrosccrapmania proposes to us with Claudia Rosa! I'm really felicissimissimo! :)

but today I'm not here to tell you about this, but to show you what I created today for the Little Darling rubber stamps .... today is my inspirational post and to follow the theme was "anything goes" ... easier than that !



So, first of all I decided that I would use the cards .... are the beautiful graphics 45 from collection. ... uh! I forgot!



however, after choosing the papers I threw myself headlong into the color .... I colored  Pretty Posie with my Pencils...

embellished with some Stickles in the dirt to give some idea of ​​the 'sand ... here you can clearly see in detail ..
 See you soon and thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

ms.espresso said...

I absolutely LOVE the colouring of her pants... it's fabulous! Super cute image and a great card!