Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pretty Posie Album page

Hey guys this is your girl Ruby!
In an unexpected turn of events you guys get to see me here today. I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weekend.

Well today I'll be sharing another take on Pretty Posie. This is another of my Album pages I've been working on. I have colored her with my copics.  I did a different take on a brown hair on her. I'm not even sure what tone it has... maybe a light red?lol! 


You could find Pretty Posie from the most recent Cutie Pie release ."In the Garden"

available at the Little Darlings store.

I hope to see you back sooner than later but be ready for next DT posting coming up with some juicy juicy sharing from Mindy. Oh she has some good good posting to share so make sure to make it back on Wednesday July 18th.

Thank you LD fans for all your love 


********************

Little Darlings Product


5 comments:

Sheri said...

Just gorgeous Ruby!!!! Love all of your sweet elements!!

Frances said...

Wonderful creation! Love all the details, hugs ,Frances

Frances said...

Wonderful creation! Love all the details, hugs ,Frances

Only By His Grace said...

Always a pleasure Ruby dear. I love the wheels. your coloring is always lovely. the hair looks great.
Hugs maz

Sonia said...

Wow~! love your Amazing creation! Great JOB!~
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com