Friday, July 13, 2012

Prepare to be amazed!

 Today, we are so fortunate to have our guest designer, Michelle Oatman joining us again and my goodness, gracious...is her card STUNNING! Michelle, you have outdone yourself!


Hello and Happy Friday  - it is my turn to post again this month as Guest DT, and I am so excited to get a chance to play with these stamps. My card looks really complicated, but it really is pretty easy just lots of layers. I first saw this Double Zig Zag card and tutorial on Mariannes Papirverden under her tutorials. I love the look of vintage or shabby chic cards, and these gorgeous Little Darlings images are perfect for all the pretty layers and lacy look.


For my card I used three images. The band that is the closure has the Little Darlings background Bird Bath, cut into an oval. Then inside we find from the Spring 2012 release "Isn't She Lovely" - she is one of my favorites  - I colored with my Copics and a little shading with pencils. Then my sentiment inside is from the newest Cutie Pie release, "In the Garden - Sentiments". Fabulous sentiments for many types of cards. 

My pattern papers are from K&Company Designer Paper collection. Punch used is Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace corner/border set. Lots of Mulberry Roses with Martha's Frond and Branch punches. Then of course my sewing machine. I don't know if I could feel like a card is done until I have sewed it together. LOL  


You can find more info on my personal blog if you like.





5 comments:

Sheri said...

Michelle! I cannot gush enough about this!! I love about amazing!!

Wendy said...

Ooh loving it Hun love the card shape must give it a go stunning

Hugs Wendy

Only By His Grace said...

Oh my! this a a gorgeous card. I love all the lacy effects. Very pretty and lovely choice of stamps.
Hugs Maz

Leslie Turner said...

Wow, this is stunning! Wonderful fold, papers, image and embellies!
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Mary Lou said...

Truly Amazing Michelle!!! Very sweetly done!!
Hugz