Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Little Darlings Papers, New Stamps and Sentiments -- Oh My!

Hello Friends.. it's Mindy!

Here's a Birthday set I've made using papers I've designed, Chocolate Covered Cherry!
I'm so excited about these papers and I hope you all are excited about them, too!

I've actually made 9 cupcakes, for this display at CHA. Each cupcake is using one different design from the Chocolate Covered Cherry Paper Collection! I made 2 with the roses, cause it's my favorite.

This, Queenie and Princess, Saturated Canary image is one of the 20 images being made into rubber! Don't worry.. there will be more to come! Also This is one of the new Cutie Pie images - Darling Girl!

All the new Little Darlings, Cutie Pies, Saturated Canary, Sentiments and Papers
 will be up for Pre-Order very soon!!!!

Have a great day! 


Supplies
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - liquid pearls, bead strand

10 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Stunning Mindy!!!!! What a wonderful display of these cutie images!!!!
Hugz

faithnme said...

Just Gorgeous. LOVE the cupcake..

Leah Ann Gast said...

Awe, so beautiful!

Carol said...

WOWZER Mindy!! This is absolutely amazing Hun! You're so talented and I can't wait for the new releases. Hope you're having a great time at CHA. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Olivia said...

Fantastic! Can not wait for the preorder to come up.

Only By His Grace said...

These are really beautiful Mindy. I think this Little darling is my favorite. I love the Saturated canary stamps too. Awesome cupcake and super coloring.
Hugs Maz

Only By His Grace said...

Forgot to mention the papers. They are fabulous.

Linda Palmer said...

Can't wait to get my hands on the new papers and the SC images in rubber. Love the Posie stamps too.

Sonia said...

Wow!.. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!~ LOVE the cupcake.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Carol said...

Beautiful projects. I'm a new follower! Thank you for the inspiration.