Sunday, July 1, 2012

Little Darlings Design Team Inspiration - Anything Goes

Hi everyone Sara here to show you a card I have made with one of the gorgeous stamps available at the store , I have used Ballerinas from the Cutie Pie range definitely one of my favourites I love the way its so versatile you can use the stamp as it comes with the two cuties joining hands stamp or cut them apart as I have done here 


I have used my distress inks to paint them and added lots of sparkles well you cant have girlie ballerinas without sparkle can you !! 


I hope you like my Ballerinas dont forget to pop back on wednesday to see what our amazing Ruby in store for you 

hugs sara x x x

7 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Sara!!!

This is truly one of my favorite projects that you have done. I just the odd shape and the two ballerinas holding the banner. So creative!!! Great idea to cut the image into two. It really shows the versatility.

Awesome Sara!!!

Hugs,

Angie

Sheri said...

Oh my goodness! This is just too cute for words Sara!!! Who wouldn't love to receive this absolutely delightful card?! :)

Sonia said...

OMG! I really LOVE this project. Amazing! Thanks for your Inspiration
Greetings from Puerto Rico.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60.blogspot.com

scrapperdiane said...

Very pretty,i would never have thought of that.Beautiful card.

Laine said...

Stunning card. The little ballerina's are adorable. Coloring is beautiful Just found your blog and will be back - just to cute for words.

Laine

JenniferD said...

They are very gorgeous girls! What a clever idea!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

Insanely GORGEOUS Sara!!!!! I love all your creations their just go girly and shabby.

I hope your creations don't disappear while I'm at the CHA booth ((smiling big))

HUGS

Ruby