Sunday, July 8, 2012

From my Garden to Yours

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. This is Angela here and it's my turn to post to the Little Darlings Design Team Inspiration blog.

I'm loving this new "In the Garden" Cutie Pie release and wanted to use this sweetie "Diggin It" for my card today. I also used Little Darlings' Rolling Hills background and Garden Sentiments on my card today.


My images were colored with copics and the papers I used today are by Lillybee designs - This & That paper pad. Here is a close-up photo:


Hey! Did you hear about the awesome Saturated Canary Rubber Stamp Giveaway going
on at the Little Darlings Facebook Page?  Just click on this LINK and join the facebook group. One random group member will win 3 of the new summer release 
Saturated Canary Rubber Stamps. Once we reach 500 members, a name will be drawn to win these gorgeous stamps.

That's it from me today.  Please stop by the Little Darlings Design Team Inspiration blog on Wednesday where the very talented Alberto will be hosting. I'm sure he has something beautiful to show you.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

The colors on this just pop right off the page Angela and your coloring of the background and all the elements are totally PERFECT! :)

Angie said...

Gorgeous Angela! Your work is always so stunning. Perfect coloring and such a fun arrangement.

Hugs,

Angie