Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Celebrate with Cutie Pie Water Boy


Well hello everybody this is Little Darling designer Ruby hosting you today.

Happy 4th of July everyone, I hope you'll be enjoying your day with family and friends. Have fun and please be safe.

Ok Now to what I came here for. The theme for the designers is still, Anything Goes.
I have an altered chipboard page Album  featuring the Adorable Cutie Pie from In the Garden Collection,"Water Boy"


I have colored him on Bazzil paper with copics and added a tiny white star on his water tin for a tiny touch of decor :)

Well thanks for swinging on by and to purchase Water Boy you could find him at the
 Little Darlings Rubber stamp store  amongst other awesome products for the needy crafter :)

I'll be back soon until then be in the look out for my wonderful friend teammate Angela will be here on Sunday for some drooling eye candy to share.

XXX Ruby

3 comments:

Sheri said...

WHOA! I am just loving this Ruby!! Your coloring on the Kraft CS of the handsome little Waterboy is just beautiful! What a perfect 4th of July card! :)

Angie said...

Wow Ruby!!! You knocked it out of the park with this one girl!!! Happy 4th of July to you :-)

Angie

Sonia said...

OMG Ruby.... Stunning Creation! Love it! Thanks for your inspiration.
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com