Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Little Darling Design Team Inspiration ~ Anything Goes

Hello there!
I'm Sheri, and today I'd like to share with you a bit of Little Darlings inspiration.  
But, first things first, right? I'm so excited to tell you that our winner of the Blog Candy, chosen by Random.org is.....Sandie! Yipppeee!! Congratulations Sandie!! Please contact Angie at AJHunt@LittleDarlingsRubberStamps.com so we can get that darling  LDRS Birthday Sentiments Set out to you! 

The challenge for our Design Team this time is, Anything Goes, which means I was able to pick out one of my favorite Little Darlings images from the Back to School 2011 collection, Art 101.  I happen to think this stamp is just perfect for warm weather fun!  The sentiment for my card comes from the 

We will be back on Friday with more inspiration from our wonderfully talented guest designer, Michelle Oatman of Stamps, Paper, Scissors and Donkey Smiles
Just a reminder, the Little Darling Inspiration Blog is no longer a challenge blog, but there will still be plenty of opportunities to win prizes. Also, we would love it if you would share your Little Darlings projects with us on our Facebook page and the link for our Facebook page can be found right HERE.

Thank you so much for letting me share with you today! 


5 comments:

Angie said...

This card is so gorgeous Sheri!!! Art 101 is one of my favorite LD images. I've always enjoyed painting and she just captures the love of painting that we have as children.

Big Hugs to you!

Angie

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

SIMPLY GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents :) I visited your blog too :)

((hugs))

Ruby

Vivi Casale said...

Congrats Sandie!!
this card is just adorable!!
xx

Shazza said...

gorgoeus card x

Debbie said...

That is really gorgeous