Friday, April 27, 2012

Blog Hop Winner and Flower Challenge!

Thanks for all of the lovely comments on our new Little Darlings Backgrounds.

The winner of the 'Me and My Teddybear' is....
Congratulations!!!!

Please email me your mailing address at StampinMindy (AT) Yahoo . Com.

Don't forget to play along with our new 'Flower' Challenge. Go to the BOTTOM of THE PREVIOUS POST TO ENTER YOUR CARD IN THE CHALLENGE!  You have until May 8th to enter.


Let's take another look at our fantastic designers creations.



Angela Wood

Alberto

JANIEL

Mindy 2

Ruby

sara

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

Well now! that was a lovely surprise to win that cute stamp. Thank you very much.
Hugs Maz

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi I can't see a linky thing! has it gone walkies or is it just me lol, gorgeous cards from the DT, hugs Liz xx

Merethe said...

Since I cant find the linky HERE is my entry.

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi girls found it, thanks hugs Liz xx