Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Backgrounds Release and NEW Challenge.



Little Darlings Backgrounds Release!

Hello Everyone!
You are in for treat today. Little Darlings Rubber Stamps is releasing our very own background stamps. These stamps will look great with our Little Darlings, Cutie Pie Stamps and even all by themselves.

We have a fabulous blog hop for you today. After you have completed the hop we would love to hear what you think of our new stamps, leaving us a comment will also enter you into our CANDY. We are giving away 'Me and My Teddy Bear' to a random commentor. I will choose a winner on Friday April 27th!

Here's our Blog Hop order!



Don't go just yet! We have a new challenge up today!

Little Darlings Challenge 22

Thank you for joining out 'Pastel' challenge.  All of the entries were just stunning!  Our Design Team has selected the following as our winners for the last challenge...

1st place chosen by DT - #98 Mandy

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You have won a $15.00 merchandise voucher to Little Darlings Rubber Stamps plus the Little Darlings Challenge Winner Badge.


Here is her GORGEOUS 1st place card!!!



2nd place chosen by DT - #109. Peggy R.
 wins 1 free Little Darlings stamp of her choice plus a Little Darlings Top 3 badge


3rd place chosen at random - #2. kbrandy4
wins a random Little Darlings stamp and Little Darlings Top 3 badge

Congratulations Ladies! All of your projects are outstanding!
Please send me an email at StampinMindy (AT) Yahoo.com and feel free to grab your badges from our sidebar.


Our next challenge is 'Flowers'.

Remember you don't have to use Little Darlings images, but if you do and you're the 1st place winner, you will win a $25 merchandise gift voucher to the
Little Darlings Rubber Stamp Store. If you win 1st place with any other stamp, you will win a $15 merchandise gift voucher to Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.

You have until May 8th to enter our challenge!



20 comments:

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

Posted once and had to come back and re-post! OMG, I just finished hopping along and what awesome talent your DT has! I have to say this is probably some of the best work I've seen in my 3 yrs of blogging! Wow! I just came back from the shop too! I cannot wait to get my hands on some of these stamps! C'mon payday! Thanks for sharing, don't even know how I ended up here, but I am so glad I did. I posted this blog on mine, just so I can find my way back... going to do some pinning now!!!

kbrandy4 said...

Wow!! I'm so thrilled to be chosen for the Top 3, thank you!! Congrats to all the other winners too!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Peggy said...

YEAH!!! Thank You for picking my card as a top 3!!! I am so happy! Congrats to the other winners!

berlykim37 said...

Congrates to the winners...lovely work..the hop is amazing thanks...

Sonia said...

Hi!
Congrats to the Winners.
I love this Blog HOP, thanks for a chance to WIN. Beautiful images.
-Sony

Sonia said...

Hi!
I finish the Blog HOP... Super Amazing, Fabulous Creations, I love the image.. so adorables.
Thanks for a chance to win in this Blog HOP. Thanks to all the designers.
Greetings from Puerto Rico
-Sony

Only By His Grace said...

I really enjoyed the blog hop. The background stamps look super. My favorite one is the balcony scene although I do love the others as well.
Hugs Maz

Robin said...

Just finished your hop. I came upon this just today and am loving your images. Your DT is very talented as well. Thanks for the opportunity to win! Hugs, Robin

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Wow such beautiful work! Discovered some new people to follow. The backgrounds are gorgeous. Must admit to loving the rolling hills!

Mary Lou said...

Hi Friends~~AMAZING hop and I have to say that I am loving the background images--My fave is "In the Park"!! Great sentiments also!!
Hugz of thanks

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous background stamps, i love the 'Bird Bath'!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I love all the DT backgrounds creations, this was so fun! Hope to be able to get a challenge card up soon!

dj1952 said...

Congratulations on the new line of stamps. You ladies are very inspirational and talented. Hugs, dj1952

Lola said...

GORGEOUS coloring and creations by the DT!!

Betty said...

Lovely creations by DT team. Thnks for the challenge hope my card fits challenge it does have flowers. If unsuitable please delete
Bettyxxx

EELS said...

Flowers flowers everywhere - gorgeous. Thanks for a great challenge.

Mandy said...

Oh wow thanks sooooooo much ladies :)
hugs Mandy xx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous DT projects, thank you for another fab challenge.
Pauline
x

Samantha said...

Really sorry I have had to re link my card because mr blogger broke my first link.... Hope that is ok!! Xxx