Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Little Darlings' Cutie Pie Blog Hop and Challenge 17!



Hello crafty friends!
Today we are having a blog hop to showcase a new line from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps called...
 'Cutie Pies'.

We have a wonderful line up of Guest Designers to go along with our super talented Design Team.
Not only are you going to be knocked off your feet by all of the inspiration, but you are going to just love these new images.

They are on sale as of today at
Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.

What would a blog hop be without a little CANDY!


Little Darlings - ‘Up, Up and Away’ stamp
3 – 6x6 paper pads
3 – KaiserCraft flower packs


To enter our candy please do the following:
-become a follower of this blog (if you aren't already)
-post our candy photo on your side bar
- leave us a comment on this post and tell us what you think of our 'Cutie Pies'!
You have until February 15th to leave a comment to enter the candy!

Now to get hopping!
Here's our blog hop order in case you loose your way.


I hope you enjoy the hop!


Little Darlings Challenge 17

Thank you for joining our last challenge 'Polka Dots'. 
 There's so many beautiful entries, but there can only be one 1st place project.




1st place chosen by DT - 87. Jill
The 1st place prize is a $15 merchandise voucher to Little Darlings Rubber Stamps plus the Little Darlings Challenge Winner Badge. 


Here is her gorgeous 1st place card



2nd place chosen by DT - 78. Renkata
wins 1 free Little Darlings stamp of her choice plus a Little Darlings Top 3 badge


3rd place chosen at random - 53. Pat W.
wins a random Little Darlings stamp and Little Darlings Top 3 badge



Congratulations Ladies!
Please send me an email at StampinMindy (AT) Yahoo.com and feel free to grab your badges from our sidebar.




Now on to our next challenge, which is 'Favorite Embellishments'.


Remember you don't have to use Little Darlings images, but if you do and you're the 1st place winner, you will win a $25 merchandise gift voucher to the
Little Darlings Rubber Stamp Store. If you win 1st place with any other stamp, you will win a $15 merchandise gift voucher to Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.

You've already seen our Designer samples above and should be sufficiently inspired.  So get movin' to your craft room and get creative!!!


You have until February 21st to enter our challenge.
Good Luck!




48 comments:

julieprice3 said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful blog hop. I just adore all of your little Cutie Pies, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

Chris x said...

These new deigns are the best yet.
The cards are beautiful!
Hugs
Chris x

Koraliki Beaty said...

I'm a follower and I've allready started to observe scrap world - cutie pies are so beautiful. I love it :)

pinky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meretekj said...

Wonderful cutie pies!
I love it:)

KalySto said...

Such cute images! You name them well!
Gorgeous creations of the DT as well!
Love them all!

Hlora said...

Love your card. Great colour and I love the image. I am never lucky in Blog Hops but I try at least.. Thanks for the chance! Hugs. Hlora. xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Yippee... Another blog hop.. MY FAV lol... Wonderful DT creations.. Great challenge again.. Thanks for the chance to win the yummy candy...
Hugs Kelly

Irene said...

I just visited all the gorgeous creation with these adorable cutie pies (nothing to be seen at Alberto's blog!). Sooo much inspiration, absolutely wonderful!

xx Irene

Ann Marie Governale said...

Adorable images. I am sure they will be a hit!

Louise said...

Fabulous blog hop, such gorgeous projects and the images are all cuties
Louise

The Crafty Den said...

Thanks for the chance to win your gorgeous candy - I've linked you up in my sidebar. The new stamps are beautiful, especially like "fresh picked flowers" - wish I had her hair lol! Hugs, Denise x

Cathy said...

The Cutie Pies are, of course, Little Darlings.

Renkata said...

Thanks Ladies,
wow I am 2 winner yeeepppyyy.
So happy.
Now off to do the hop.

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow! Amazing hop, everyone! Such gorgeous creations, and now my creative juices are flowing and I'm stuck at work. BOOOOO to work!! LOL! thanks for the wonderful hop and this release is the CUTEST!!
hugs, Sharon

Mary Lou said...

Utterly Amazing Release and Hop!!!! Dynamite talent...so now I MUST be off to create with my LD stamps!!!
Bigg Hugzzz of thankfulness

Shanna Shands said...

The new cutie pies are too adorable. I really love What a Sweetheart. She is my absolute favorite. I think the Ballerinas are just dolls too. Congrats on the new stamps. I love them!

Rosie said...

The blog hop was amazing...such a talented bunch of ladies!! I love all the Cutie Pies, but I have to say I'm partial to Me and My Teddy Bear because I have a little boy...such a sweet image! Hugs, Rosie

kbrandy4 said...

Thank you for another fabulous challenge!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Tanya S said...

Oh how cute are they ! ! I loooove cute!!Gotta get me hands on these! I LOVE them all !

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

I have entered your candy on my sidebar, a follower for a while now :O) going to try to get the blog hop done before my grandson gets here :O) Thanks so much! Hugs! Leah Ann

anne said...

Wat een prachtige creaties, met deze prachtige Cutie taarten, ik doe graag mee ge Ank

Mary Lou said...

Yeah friends~~I just loved coloring and creating with my LD stamps!!!! What fun ;)
Love

Chrizette said...

Thank you for the opportunity to win :) Crossing my fingers! Your images are so cute!
Celestial Things

Jill said...

First of all, thanks for picking my card as the winner! I am so happy for that :)
I have loved every minute of the hop and every project from the DT and your wonderful guests was just amazing.
Love all of them, the ballerinas, the cute boy and the girls...so hard to choose!
Thanks for all the inspiration :)
Hugs, Jill

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh, these images are so adorable! Loved everyone's fabulous creations, fun blog hop.

Nikki said...

They are just all so cute it would be amazing to win such an adorable stamp and the the rest of the goodies
hugs Nikki C off to hop around

Wendy said...

thanks for the challenge - every creations needs embellishments!

Frouwke said...

The cute pies are adoreble!! I'm in love with them already!

Adriana said...

The Cutie Pies atamps are really cute with theis big eyes. Love the boy also with his teddy, hi, hi. I have seen beutifull creations on the blog hop.
I have the great candy on the side bar of my blog. In my eyes it is not a little but a big candy.

Wifey Cookie said...

What a sweet giveaways! Your "cutie pies" are too adorable. :) Would love to win them.

Cheers,
Jenny
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Enjoyed hopping around to everyone's blogs! The projects were amazing and of course all the cuties were, well cute! I think me favorite is Fresh Picked Flowers! Thank You for chance to win this candy, I think I have followed everything. I am a follower, it is on my sidebar, I hopped along, (Except Alberto's could not find) and leaving my very long comment as we speak!

Mary said...

What a great blog hop! The DT creations were gorgeous! Thanks for all the inspiration. The cutie pies are so cute! I can't wait to get my hands on them! I am a new follower. I have added the candy link into the sidebar on my blog. Thanks for all the fun!

dj1952 said...

Fabulous work by the DT. Love the challenge. Hugs, dj1952

Loz ♥ said...

great hop guys - some truly inspiring work! xx

Kathya said...

Congratulations on your new line of stamps! I really like the faces on these. And wonderful happy birthday to Angie!

Frances said...

Beautiful Cutie Pies! Just ordered one for me..Thanks, hugs, Frances.

cotnob said...

Thank you for another fab challenge.
Pauline
x

Denimo said...

Ohhh... what FAB candy! And the challenge and entries are so fun to take a look at. Thanks so much!!
Denise

Marissa Isabel said...

Thanks for the chance to win!!
Fabulous work from de DT
Blessings
Marissa Isabel

cardsbyann said...

Thanks so much for the chance to win this fabulous candy and congratulations on your Cutie Pies release!!! How cute are they! My fave is Fresh Picked Flowers. I just love how she looks like she's come straight from the garden. :)
-Ann M
http://cardsbyann.wordpress.com/

Karen said...

So happy to have found and be following you blog!
Fabulous creations.
Hugs & HaPPy crafting!
Karen.xx

The Wired Angel said...

The DT's Little Darlings creations are all so beautiful. There's so much detail to see. Peggy x

Debora said...

Thanks for the challenge. I'm happy to be playing along.

dj1952 said...

Awesome challenge and inspiration from the DT. Hugs, dj1952

Keilly said...

Great challenge, love the DT cards. x

zehra said...

love the dt cards, beautiful and lovely

cloverortigas said...

This is really a great read for me. Thank you for publishing articles having a great insight stimulates me to check more often for new write ups. Keep posting!

Clover
www.n8fan.net