Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cutie Pie Blog Hop Winner!



Hello everyone!

Thank you all so much for such lovely compliments on the new Cutie Pie Stamps which are available at wwwLittleDarlingsRubberStamps.com.
The Blog Hop was amazing! Our Designers and Guest Designers really went above and beyond with their creations. Thank you all so much for the inspiration!

Now for the winner of our Blog Hop Candy...

Comment # 30 Stacey G

Congratulations! 
Please email me your mailing address at StampinMindy AT Yahoo .com so we can get your goodies out to you.

We still have our Challenge running for another week.


Let's have another look of our fabulous designers creations!





















We hope you will join us for our

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

congratulations on your win. xx

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

How exciting! Thank You so much! I enjoyed the hop and seeing all the fantastic projects! Thank You again!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

I am not sure if you have received my e-mails or not. I received one make last night saying that it failed. I am very interested in claiming this awesome gift but, am not sure what my next step is. I had my mailing address on it. My e-mail is slgibby2002@yahoo.com Thank You!

Sonia said...

Amazing Creations! love all that adorables images.
-Sony