Thursday, October 13, 2011

Challenge 9 - Use a Scor-Pal or Scor-Buddy.


Little Darlings Challenge 9

Thank you for joining for our Fall or Halloween Challenge. The lucky winner is..

#129 - Kate

Congratulations!
Please send me an email at StampinMindy (AT) Yahoo.com.


Now for our next challenge, which is to use a Scor-pal or Scor-Buddy.
Remember you don't have to use Little Darlings images, but if you do, you could win a $20 merchandise gift voucher to the Love to Stamp store. If you use any other stamp you could win a $10 merchandise gift voucher.

Our Guest Designer for October is Marianne.

Here's her gorgeous project she created using her Scor-pal.





Here's our lovely Design Team's creations.










Mindy










2 comments:

Hazel said...

I won't be able to enter this one because I haven't got one of the Scor boards - I do have a Hougie board - wondering whether I can use that? x

dj1952 said...

Such beautiful cards by the DT. I couldn't make a card (at least not as easy) if I didn't have my score pal. Hugs, dj1952