Saturday, May 14, 2011

Get to know Ruby!


Design Team Member

Hello there Ruby here!!

I'm a mommie to 3 girls and 1 boy.Married to my High School sweetheart, Richard and we all reside in Chicago.

I LOVE anything related to crafting.
I started with scrapbooking over 9yrs ago and when i was invited to the Magnolia yahoo group is when i learned how to do cards.I've been doing cards for 3 yrs or so.

Now i can't seem to stop and loving every minute of it.
My favorite technique is stamping and colouring so I can't live without my copics Smile I would say i haven't really thought of my style but I definately LOVE to create scenes with lots of layers.

My favorite pastime and what truly makes me happy is to spend as much time with my family outdoors.My family is my world that keeps me going everyday.

My goal is to strive to improve my colouring skills.To learn new techniques  and mainly step out of my comfort zone.

I want to thank Angie for thinking of me on a special journey she's about to seize.I am very humbled and happy to be creating with such wonderful talented ladies.  THANK YOU ♥
Ruby Montes' 'Little Darlings' Creation

Featuring 'Up, Up and Away'

No comments: