Monday, May 16, 2011

Get to know Myrna!



Design Team Member

Hello, my name is Myrna Irwin. My husband and I of 34 years live in Southeastern Iowa. We both grew up in South Dakota I still miss the Western side of the state with Mt. Rushmore, Badlands, etc. In a heartbeat I would move to the mountains. We love hiking and I love taking pictures. We have one son who is majoring in Park Management. When Randy retires we'd love to go to whatever park he is at and volunteer there.

I started stamping in 1994. I quickly became immersed in scrapbooking as photography is my number one love. At the end of 2009 I was introduced to Magnolia and hAnglar stamps and of course Copics and quickly became addicted to them all.

I make cards as I did scrapbooking, my image is my main point. Right now I'm just using my Copics. I did try watercoloring it is something I'd like to try again.

I love using the Nestabilities I believe they add so much to a card. So, I guess I couldn't live without my Nestablilities and Big Shot.

My goals are to step outside my box more often and try new ideas and techniques. Also I'd like to get more proficient with my Copics.

I would like to thank Angie for giving me this opportunity to spread my wings and step outside my box. Looking forward to working with all the super talented ladies in this group.
Myrna Irwin's 'Little Darling' creation


Featuring 'Soooo Big'

No comments: