Friday, May 13, 2011

Get to know Mindy!


Design Team Leader

Hello everyone! I'm Mindy also known as StampinMindy. I live in Southern California, where I grew up. I'm 29 years old and have 3 beautiful kids. My job is a stay at home mom, which is a job 24/7! When I'm not stamping I'm either cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, being a taxi, sometimes simultaneously.

I have been stamping for about 4 1/2 years. I've really come out of my shell in the last year! My favorite tools are my Copic Markers. I've only been using them for about a year and a half. I just love them. Coloring is my favorite part of card making. In the last 6 months masking has been my most used and favorite technique.

I am honored to be on the 'Little Darlings' design team, let alone be the design team leader with so many extremely talented designers!! I am so thrilled Angie asked me. She's been a very good friend of mine over the last year and I'm so happy to join her on this exciting journey!

Mindy Baxter's 'Little Darlings' Creation

'Soooo Big'


No comments: