Sunday, May 15, 2011

Get to know Lena Katrine!


Design Team Member

Name:
Lena Katrine Øien

Where you are from/grew up:
I'm a 35 years old girl who live in Osen, Norway, together with my 'hubby' for 15 years, our 2 children Angela aged 12 and Leander soon to be 10, and our lovely cat (the queen of the house) aged 13.

What's your stamping style:
I've been stamping and making cards for almost 5 years now, but it's still hard to describe my own style Smile But I'm very fond of sweet images, layers of beautiful papers and lots of georgeous details on my creations Smile

What's your favorite technique:
My all time favourite technique must be colouring images!!! I colour my images with Distress Ink, Promarkers or Prismacolors, but my favorite colouring technique at the moment is definitly Prismacolors. I love how I can go from real soft pastels to bold and bright colours with them, and that they are so easy to use/control.

Favorite tool you cannot craft without:
I'm totally addicted to my Cuttlebug and dies!!! I love the range of dies on the market, and all the possebilities they give when I'm creating.

Do you have a stamping goal:
My main goal with my crafting, is continuing having fun and enjoying my hobby. When my little dream about having my own craft room is coming true (Yey!) finally, I think I'm gonna enjoy it even more Smile

Thank you so much Angie, for giving me this opportunity! I'm so looking forward to be working with this cute range of images, and to start this journey with this incredably talented team of ladies Smile
Lena Katrine's 'Little Darlings' Creation

 
Featuring 'Sailboat of Dreams'

No comments: