Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Get to know Janiel!







Hello....... My name is Janiel.  I live in the land of sunshine. The Arizona desert in the USA. I have been married for 30 plus years now and have 3 grown sons. The youngest (23) is back home living with us again. So the nest is not empty anymore..I love to have him home with us!

I have been a crafty person my whole life and enjoy so many different types of crafty things. I just don't have time to get it all done. My favorite things in crafting is card making and quilting. I find time each day to do both of these things. It is like an addiction!!!  LOL... just can't get enough of either!!

I started a blog in April 2009 it share my little cards and scrapbooking layouts. I found that there was a whole world out there that loved to do the same things as I. I have made so many friends all over the world!! It has been a big growing experience for me!  I have found that my coloring really has grown since I first started this in 2009. I don't feel that my style has not changed. But what is my style??? I really don't know. But I am so big on details. All of the little things. I love to stuff my cards full of the little detail things!!  Okay I have to say that I would have a hard time making my kind of cards without my favorite tool.. THE SEWING MACHINE! It is not very often that I don't sew on my cards. I love to sew all of the layer together and the look that it gives the card. But then I would have withdrawals if I couldn't sew something each and everyday. LOL...

My stamping goal. hummmmmmmmm I would have to say that I want and need to improve on my coloring skills. I just started to use copic markers on all of the image this past December.  I have a lot to learn and would love to master this. Something else that I would love to learn is how to paint with distressed inks sometime in the near future.

Happy crafting, Janiel


1 comment:

FairyD said...

OMGoodness...you lucky, lucky people to have Janiel on your DT....WOW can this girl colour!!!

Gayle x