Monday, May 16, 2011

Get to know Barbara!

 

Design Team Member

A big “Howdy” from Texas! I’m thrilled to be here and to share my creations and ideas with everyone! I've been into arts and crafts sense I could run with scissors and my main hobby is scrapbooking. However, I've been making cards for over nine years and my hobby room is overflowing. (Don’t worry, I’m sure I can fit more!) I discovered Copic markers a year ago and was thrilled at being able to combine two more enjoyable interests of mine - coloring and stamping.

Random facts about me: I also love to draw, read, take naps and play with toys – I’m just a kid at heart. Very Happy I'm a night owl and make most of my cards after everyone goes to bed. As for the rest of the day, like most of us, I'm a headless chicken. Owls and chickens – ‘who’ knew they’d go so well together!

I live by the motto “A stamp a day keeps the stress away” and I look
forward to creating along side this amazing team! Ya’ll come back now!"

Barbara's 'Little Darling' Creation



Featuring 'Up, Up and Away'

No comments: