Friday, May 13, 2011

Get to know Angie Hunt!


Love to Stamp Owner

I'm commonly known as Angela Hunt, but about a year and a half ago, I became 'ScrapGirl' and I've never looked back!  I've lived in Michigan, USA all my life, but would move to a warmer climate if I could convince my parents to do the same.  I'm married 11 years now to the most supportive and encouraging guy and we have a 7 year old son and a 9 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

When in my studio, my favorite things to color with are watercolors and Copic markers.  I usually gravitate towards darker, more muted colors and deep shadows.  I love things to look very rich in color.  Besides my paint brush and Copics, my favorite crafting tool would have to be the Big Shot.  

With the opening of my 'Love To Stamp' store, the launch of my 'Little Darlings' rubber stamp line, and the start of this challenge blog, I am so thrilled to be seeing so many of my crafting dreams come true.  Some of the most amazing crafters have joined this Design Team and I admire each and every one of their talents.  Thank you ladies!  You're all awesome!!!  I want to extend a special "Thank you" to my most wonderful friend, Mindy Baxter.  Mindy, without all of your help and creative ideas, this adventure would be a lot less fun, a lot more work for me, and probably not as successful as I hope it's going to be.  Thank you so much sweetie Smile

Angie's 'Little Darling' Creation

Featuring 'Going for a Ride'