Friday, May 13, 2011

Get to know Angela Wood!


Design Team Member

Hi there! My name is Angela Wood.  I have lived in Connecticut most of my life. I have been married to my wonderful husband Brian since 1993 and we have 2 children, Elena (age 13) and Christina (soon to be 9). We have 2 cats and a dog (mini Australian Shephard).  I work 2 days a week at the school in the "afterschool program" but am primarily a stay at home mom.  Before discovering rubber stamping, I used to tole paint and cross stitch but have dropped all that when I discovered rubber stamping about 2 years ago.  I love to color using Copics but am experimenting with Prisma pencils and Distress inks.  My favorite tools are my Cricut machine and my Grand Calibur die cutting machine. My goal is to color using many different mediums (ie. pencils and watercolors) and improve on my copic coloring.

I am thrilled to get to work with so many talented designers and I look forward to getting to know you all better. Thank you, Angie, for asking me to be part of your new adventure.

Angela Wood's 'Little Darling' Creation



Featuring 'Going for a Ride'

No comments: